11 July 2015
Boat Driving Coaching Course
Dear Members & Friends,
We are pleased to advise that Paul Fong, president of IWWF Asia and member of the IWWF World Wakeboard Council has accepted our invitation to conduct a Wakeboard Coaching & Boat Driving Seminar in Hong Kong on 16 & 17 July. Details of the seminars are as follows:
Wakeboard Boat Driving Seminar
• Date/Time: Thu., July 16, 2015 (8:00 am to 6:00 pm) each session 3 hours
• Venue: Tai Po Waterfront Park
• Tuition Fee: $250
• Class size: 25 maximum (priority would be given to Level 2 coaches, other registrations on first-come-first-serve basis)
Three sessions are planned
1 08:00 to 11:00
2 11:00 to 14:00
3 15:00 to 18:00
Please advise which session you wish to attend up to max 9 persons per session.
Wakeboard Coaching Seminar
• Date/Time: Fri., July 17, 2015 (7:30 pm to 10:30 pm)
• Venue: Board Room, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, CWB, HK
• Tuition Fee: $250
• Class size: 25 maximum (registration on first-come-first-serve basis)
- Participants must be current HKWSA members (non members have to join HKWSA and pay 2015 and 2016 membership subscription ($150 x 2) and joining fee ($100)
- Coaches are expected to join both the Wakeboard Boat Driving Seminar and Wakeboard Coaching sessions for knowledge enrichment
- Certificates will be awarded to those passing the evaluation and will become registered coaches the fee for registration for 2 years is ($300x 2) $600
• Please refer to the seminar notice, outlines/schedule and download the entry form
• Please complete and return the entry form with your bank slip of seminar fees payment to HKWSA
• Please bank in the tuition fee to Hong Kong Water Ski Association's bank account at Standard Chartered Bank, account no. 411-0-597241-8, write your name on the pay-in slip and fax it together with your completed entry form to fax, no. 3113-0613.
• The enrollment deadline is Wednesday, July 15, 2015.
Registered coaches will be considered annually for the Thanks Coach Awards.
Please fill in attached form even if you have already submitted your intent to enter form to Ivy via Whatsapp.
For enquiries, please contact us at 2504-8168.
Entry form: click here
Hong Kong Water Ski Association
Room 1025, Olympic House
1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po
Causeway Bay, HK
T. (852) 2504-8168
F. (852) 3113-0613