HKWSA would like to seek quotations for the following items for this year event:
1. Provision of Pontoon of size 2m x 22m and starting dock of size 2m x 3m, the quotation should include all cost in relation to the installation (should be installed on 6/7 before 11:00 am), mobilisation, qualified person to endorse the safety of the Pontoon (refer to the list of qualified person ffom Marine Department) and removal of the temporary access at the end of the event day;
2. Provision of temporary bamboo access connecting between the grand stand gate to the proposed pontoon location (refer to the attachment for detail requirement). The width of the proposed temporary bamboo staurcase should be minimum of 1.2m wide and the quotation should include all costs in relation to the supply, installation (should be installed on 6/7 before 11:00 am), mobilisation, qualified person to endorse the safety of the temporary access (refer to the list of quslifued person ftom Marin Department) and removal of the temporary access at the end of the event day;
3. Provision of ferrying boat, starting dock boat, and an inboard boat with the capacity of minimum 8 person (include driver) and the cost should include the petrol fuel and provision of a driver for each boat for the 3 days event. (Licenced and third part insurance should be provided);
4. Provision of a qualified safety officer and a certified beach guard during the 3 days event;
5. Provision of DJ including licence fees and all necessary sound systems for the last two days of the event 8/7 from 10:00 am to 6:00 & 9/7 from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm and the quotation should include all cost of installation, supply, mobilisation and removal of these sound system at the end of the event;
6. Provision of a live band in the last day of the event i.e on 9/7 and the time frame of the performance should be from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The quotation should include all necessary instrutments and equipment to faciliate the performance on the day;
7. Provision of transportation for the competition boat from Shum Wan to Tai Po on 6/7 & from Tai Po to Shum Wan on the last day of the event 9/7. The quotation shall include the insurance of the competition boat for each journey of transportation;
8. Provision of transportation for X1 inboard boat from Sai Kung HHYC to Tai Po on 6/7 & from Tai Po to drop off location (to be confirmed) on the last day of the event 9/7. The quotation shall inude the issurance of the X1 and jetski for each journey of transportation.
Please return your quotation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the title should be "Invitation of Quotations for the Facilitation of 2017 Hong Kong Wakefest Open Event" before 5:00 pm 23/6/2017.